Ski Washington Challenge - David's Diary

Blog documenting my progress on the Ski Washington Challenge

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bluewood Powder



Today was a spectacular powder day at Bluewood. It was a Saturday, but you could hardly tell once you were on the hill. No lift line, no crowds, and hardly any tracks from Friday's riders. There was about a foot of very fresh and tasty powder all over, and the trees were in phenomenally good shape. I had an awesome time grabbing powder runs early, then ran into a fellow Mt. High member, and (re)discovered that there was a bus load on site! Somehow it had slipped my mind that they would be at Bluewood, so I had the unexpected pleasure of showing my fellow club members some of the better pow stashes on the hill. What a great day!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger Ales said...

Awesome pictures! Check news for Ski challange 2011. This winter will be a lot of snow :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home